Metro CUSTOMERS HONORED DURING COMMUNITY AWARDS
October 23, 2018
Metro Aviation recognized customer recipients of the Association of Air Medical Services Community Awards and those celebrating service milestones on Tuesday during its Annual Press Event at the 2018 Air Medical Transport Conference.
The event highlighted AAMS Community Awards winners and programs celebrating 20 years or more of service.
Customer AAMS Community Awards Include:
- David P. Thompson, M.S., M.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.E.P., C.M.T.E., of Vidant EastCare – Medical Director of the Year
- Frankie Toon of University of Utah Health AirMed – Excellence in Transport Leadership
- Laura Combs of MedFlight of Ohio – Communicator of the Year
Operations Customer Anniversaries Include:
- University of Utah AirMed – 40 years of service
- Allegheny Health Network LifeFlight, 40 years of service
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center MedSTAR Transport – 35 years of service
- Benefis Health System Mercy Flight – 35 years of service
- Life Air Rescue – 35 years of service
- University of Michigan Survival Flight – 35 years of service
- Holmes Regional Medical Center First Flight – 30 years of service
- Penn Medicine PennSTAR – 30 years of service
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Children’s Response – 20 years of service
- West Michigan Air Care – 25 years of service
Metro Aviation operates 140 aircraft for more than 30 programs across the United States. Metro’s customers include some of the most prominent university and children’s health care systems in the country and combined, have hundreds of years of experience providing quality care.
To learn more about Metro Aviation, visit the Metro Booth #729 during the Air Medical Transport Conference.
Stay Updated with Metro
Metro offers insider access to its completion center January 23, 2020 Metro Aviation today released a rare inside look at its completion process. With nearly 40 years of completion experience, customers have continuously praised the quality of work and unmatched...
RAMS celebrates two years of flight January 15, 2020 Source: Daily Mountain Eagle Regional Air Medical Services (RAMS) took flight two years ago today. RAMS, which is operated by Regional Paramedical Services, has handled nearly 800 patient transports since January...
Momentum for the EC145e spikes at AMTC November 14, 2019 Metro Aviation moves on with six EC145e orders following the 2019 Air Medical Transport Conference, leaving 10 aircraft available for purchase. With orders in place before the conference, Metro saw increased...
Metro Aviation is constantly growing our capabilities and expanding our reach. Metro holds more than 30 Supplemental type Certificates (STC) and completes about 35 aircraft each year for U.S. customers anf global clients.