Metro Aviation News
Metro Hires Director of Human Resources
Metro is proud to welcome Rebecca Stinson as the Director of Human Resources and is excited about what she will bring to the table. She has 12 years of experience as Director of Human Resources for a restaurant managing group, overseeing 37 stores across 4 states with more than 1,200 employees. In addition to her human resource duties, she organized annual training, managed public relations initiatives and handled community outreach.
“Rebecca does not shy away from a challenge and that is evident by her experience and her ability to jump in where she is needed,” said Metro President Mike Stanberry. “She will be a great addition to our leadership team and has a bright future with our company.”
Rebecca will manage the overall functions of Human Resources services, policies and programs including performance management and improvement systems, employee onboarding, relations, services, counseling and more.
“I hope that I can bring a fresh, friendly HR experience to everyone at Metro,” said Rebecca. “Human Resources often carries negative connotations and I want to break that. My door is always open and I am looking forward to helping Metro maintain and grow a superior workforce.”
Rebecca earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Brian, and their daughters Sophie and Sadie. She is heavily involved in her church, Asbury United Methodist, where she serves on two boards, volunteers and teaches Sunday school.
Other Metro Aviation News
- Metro Aviation places order for 25 Airbus EC145e helicopters
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment for Metro Life Flight
- Metro makes progress with FOQA program
- Kenny Morrow named Metro Aviation Chief Operating Officer
- Metro completes H125 for Seminole County
- Senators Introduce Bill to Ensure Rural Communities Have Continued Access to Emergency Air Medical Services, 11.14.17
- Metro Celebrates 35 Years, 10.16.17
- Metro Aviation displays EC145e at Air Medical Transport Conference, 10.16.17
- South Africa joins roster of international training partners, 9.28.17
- Metro Aviation delivers EC155 to Penn State Health, 9.26.17
≪ Page 1 of 18 ≫