Metro Aviation News
Metro Aviation displays EC145e at Air Medical Transport Conference, 10.16.17
Metro Aviation will display West Michigan Air Care’s EC145e at the Air Medical Transport Conference, October 16-18, in Fort Worth, Texas. Air Care joined the Metro family as an operations customer in 2016 and chose the EC145e as their aircraft of choice after flying it temporarily during the transition period with Metro.
Metro became the first worldwide customer for the new, lighter-weight and lower-cost version of the Airbus EC145, when it committed to buying six e-models from Airbus in 2015. Today, all six EC145e’s are in service within Metro’s fleet of 140 aircraft, and Metro has sold an additional EC145e outside of the Metro family.
In the last two years, Metro has partnered with Genesys Aerosystems to obtain supplemental type certificates (STC’s) for the installation of the Genesys Helicopter Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System (HELISAS) and Genesys Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS).
Metro Aviation encouraged the development of the EC145e with Airbus and remains its strongest advocate, especially now that it has proven its capabilities as a viable aircraft for several air medical programs. West Michigan Air Care’s EC145e will be on display at Metro Aviation’s Booth at AMTC, Booth #526.
Other Metro Aviation News
- Metro Delivers H125 to Jujuy Province, 5.08.18
- Metro Aviation expands presence in North Carolina, 5.03.18
- Metro Delivers Boston MedFlight H145, 4.09.18
- MedEvac Foundation International Awards 2018 MTLI Scholarships, 3.20.18
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app, 3.19.18
- Metro Hires Director of Human Resources, 3.5.18
- Metro Aviation places order for 25 Airbus EC145e helicopters, 3.5.18
- PAC International completes EC145 refurbishment for Metro Life Flight, 2.28.18
- Metro makes progress with FOQA program, 2.28.18
- Kenny Morrow named Metro Aviation Chief Operating Officer, 2.28.18
≪ Page 1 of 18 ≫